Here’s the Rochester Americans 2009/2010 schedule available for download that you can import into your Outlook, Google Calendar, or any other calendar app that supports a .csv file should work as well.
To download the file, right click on the link below and choose “Save Target As..” and save on your computer…
Google Calendar — “right click” here
Yahoo Calendar — “right click” here
If you’re a Blackberry addict like me you can easily import this into your BB Calendar as well. If you sync already you know what to do, if not here’s a couple basic steps. Follow the steps below to import into Outlook or Google.. If you use Microsoft Outlook you can also use Desktop Manager to synchronize your calendar. If you use Google you can download Google Sync to import into your phone.
1. Select the “File / Import and Export” Menu option.
2. Select “Import from another program or file” and click “Next”.
3. Select “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” and click “Next”.
4. Find the desired CSV file (0910_amerks_schedule.csv) and select “Do not import duplicate items” and click “Next”.
5. Select “Calendar” and click “Next”.
1. Thanks to Chris in the comments section for updated instructions….
You can find the new instructions at: http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=37118
As per the above link:
To import events from iCalendar or CSV files, just follow these steps:
1. Click the Add down-arrow button at the bottom of the calendar list on the left side of the page, and select Import Calendar.
2. Click Browse and choose the file that contains your events, then click Open.
3. Select the Google Calendar where you’d like to import events, then click Import.
Please leave a comment or use the contact form up top if the file does not work for whatever reason or you get any error messages.