This post will be updated daily and can be easily found on the right sidebar of the site at any time.
Updated: Updated through 4/13/2012
If the Amerks WIN in regulation/OT in Cleveland they clinch a playoff berth as long as Houston doesn’t win both of their games in regulation/OT by as of now 10+ goals. If we just win in shootout, we’d need Houston to not win both games in regulation/OT OR for (Milwaukee OR Charlotte) not to BOTH get 3/4 points. Could have to wait until Sunday night for final confirmation.
[table id=25 /]
* Projected Division Winners – Automatic Playoff Spot/Top Seed
Latest posts by EricBourgeois (see all)
- Playoff History – Amerks vs. Crunch - April 20, 2018
- Opening Night is here with Depth, Attitude and Coaching - October 6, 2017
- Happy days are here again - September 16, 2017
- Steve Donner’s Thoughts on Lease Drama and HOF night - March 8, 2017