Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums Rochester Americans

Turn out the lights the Party is over.

Re: Turn out the lights the Party is over.

Postby Bourgeois » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm

insagt1 wrote:...the same horse that rode out of the BCA on Friday with nostrils flaring and fire raging was that same horse who trotted into Cleveland and swatted flies off its backside...

Cleveland had 13k Saturday night...that doesn't hurt a home team. Just sayin'.
Bourgeois

Postby keithLGA » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:28 pm

The NBA cities do a good job of handing out tickets, you can't compare those numbers.
keithLGA
Site Admin

Postby Bourgeois » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:02 pm

keithLGA wrote:The NBA cities do a good job of handing out tickets, you can't compare those numbers.

Yeah, when looking at our attendance we can only really look at our attendance...and maybe Hershey. Its not even valid to compare to last season with the sharp reduction in pricing. Assuming pricing is consistent for next season, we will be able to compare year-to-year then.

Sunday was a relatively great crowd. I can tell you that.
Bourgeois

Postby UncleBenny » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:29 pm

I just counted 3951 for tomorrow night. Have to think its not going to be a huge crowd with 4 home games in one week.

My only problem with Sunday's crowd was how many people decided not to show up on time and then 5 minutes into the game decided it would be OK to stand in the aisles trying to figure out where they could sit so they could be with their friends. That always bothers me though, not sure why people can't just sit in their seats for a period and figure it out during an intermission. I kind of expected that with the free ticket thing though.
UncleBenny

Postby schlag » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:19 pm

UncleBenny wrote:My only problem with Sunday's crowd was how many people decided not to show up on time and then 5 minutes into the game decided it would be OK to stand in the aisles trying to figure out where they could sit so they could be with their friends. That always bothers me though, not sure why people can't just sit in their seats for a period and figure it out during an intermission. I kind of expected that with the free ticket thing though.

or at least wait for a timeout. seems on the big crowd nights people can't figure out where their seat is and decide to idle away in the aisle sorting it out.
schlag

Previous

Return to Rochester Americans