OT: Red Wings Offseason

Amerks, AHL, Sabres, Hockey, Red Wings, Knighthawks, Bills, etc..
insagt1

Re: OT: Red Wings Offseason

Post by insagt1 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:52 pm

I believe the walkway around the perimeter of the park is still on the table...and its a good idea. they also are offering smaller 'groups', even of two, for the new seating..did I see like $18 per? Or you could buy a table of 4. I don't think they want those seats to go unsold. i wish more of the stadium had a roof covering...but they messed that one up (thankyou David Gantt) from the get-go.
Overall--its a great ballpark..as they add amenities, it gets even nicer.

One can only hope one day the BCA will be refreshed in significant ways.

UncleBenny

Post by UncleBenny » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:23 pm

I read you could only buy tables of 4, for $80 total, which isn't that bad. Think there was also an option to rent the whole space.

moeron15

Post by moeron15 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:21 am

I think they are selling the whole thing as a group unit early on, then when single game tickets go on sale the tables will be available in groups of 4 and the barstool seats will be available individually.

Just read that Tommy Watkins was named First Base Coach for the Twins. Not sure what to think about that. I'm happy for him of course. I've been following his managing career since he was here in Cedar Rapids. Saw him at a few games in Chattanooga last year. I was hoping he'd be the Wings manager. Now as a base coach he could just lose his career progression (within the Twins org) as soon as the winds change direction like what happened with Glynn.

insagt1

Post by insagt1 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Watkins promotion pretty much seals the deal of Skinner coming back as Wings manager. Not happy about that.