Stupid Fans; Sports Economics; Exciting Games

Amerks, AHL, Sabres, Hockey, Red Wings, Knighthawks, Bills, etc..
keithLGA
Site Admin

Re: Stupid Fans; Sports Economics; Exciting Games

Post by keithLGA » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:24 pm

We've been hoping he'd start contributing again for weeks and it hasn't happened. ONE point, an assist, in his last 9 games. Playing with CJ Smith and Leier covered up for his mistakes on Wednesday night. It's tiring talking about him but when you're on the top line it's going to happen. Back to hoping this is the weekend he breaks open. lol

Bluey

Post by Bluey » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:28 pm

"Back to hoping this is the weekend he breaks open. lol"

Or breaks a leg....
Knowledge is good- Emil Faber

keithLGA
Site Admin

Post by keithLGA » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:27 am

BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!! I laughed.

oldtimehockey

Post by oldtimehockey » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:26 am

keithLGA wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:27 am
BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!! I laughed.
But true

adsfan

Post by adsfan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:32 am

moose14609 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:23 pm
I have another addition to the "stupid fan" thread. How about the a******s who yell "sucks" when the visiting team is introduced? How childish and sophomoric is THAT? I even confronted one "gentleman" one game when he was yelling "sucks" to tell him how disrespectful and rude that was, and he said I was disrespectful. For what, telling him how childish his actions were?? I know some "fans" do that for every Knighthawks game, but I hate that too. That's not showing support for your team, that's showing your immaturity. I know I'm old, but respect for athletes should never get old. I remember years ago "sucks" was actually shown on the scoreboard during NLL introductions of the visiting teams' starting lineups until Steve Donner told them not to do it anymore. Just wanted to share my opinion of "stupid fans".
The loud section in Milwaukee does that. Some other fans join in. I don't like it.Besides being unsportsmanlike, it sets a bad example for the kids.

There are maybe 2 or 3 AHL players a season that deserve it for the way they behave on the ice. I am of the "innocent until proven guilty" school.