Leo Roth Article From Today’s D and C

Amerks, AHL, Sabres, Hockey, Red Wings, Knighthawks, Bills, etc..
amerks23

Leo Roth Article From Today’s D and C

Post by amerks23 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:02 pm

Typical Buffalo philosophy. Happy with making the playoffs getting swept in the first round and developing players for Buffalo.

That’s why I despise the Buffalo Sabres.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/st ... 594271001/
They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there.

keithLGA
Site Admin

Re: Leo Roth Article From Today’s D and C

Post by keithLGA » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:33 pm

It's Leo's evergreen content. Hype up Chris Taylor every six months.

I didn't get much but had a talk with Sexton yesterday about Rochester, will have that up in the morning.

amerks23

Post by amerks23 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:28 pm

keithLGA wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:33 pm
It's Leo's evergreen content. Hype up Chris Taylor every six months.

I didn't get much but had a talk with Sexton yesterday about Rochester, will have that up in the morning.
He hasn't won a playoff game in two years but Buffalo thinks he doing a great job! :roll: Typical.
Like Cunney. I wished he coached the way he played.
They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there.

keithLGA
Site Admin

Post by keithLGA » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:54 pm

I agree with you but not really sure what you'd expect them to say. This is on Leo just selling the hype and not being around to come up with a different angle to write about.

It's amusing that I couldn't find that link on his twitter account or the D&C Facebook page. They sure did try and push that one out there!

insagt1

Post by insagt1 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:55 pm

You're right Keith. Leo doesn't cover the Amerks so he is limited in what he really can say. Back in the day, when we had beat writers,who COULD be somewhat critical,when need be...the issue of Taylor not winning a single playoff game would have been written about and discussed in much greater deatail.Most all of what we read in our local media concerning the Amerks will always have a Sabres slant to it.