Ticket prices across the AHL

Amerks, AHL, Sabres, Hockey, Red Wings, Knighthawks, Bills, etc..
keithLGA
Site Admin

Ticket prices across the AHL

Post by keithLGA » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:55 am

19 teams have prices higher than the Amerks for premium center ice seats. Crazy that San Diego charges $113 for a glass seat! Syracuse has the cheapest prime seat at $20. The catch for everything are stupid fee's. I probably spent more time on this than I should've but it's a great comparison..

UncleBenny

Re: Ticket prices across the AHL

Post by UncleBenny » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:36 am

Some of those glass ticket prices...yikes. How can people even see down there?

insagt1

Post by insagt1 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:00 pm

The LGA site is the best thing about the Amerks off ice happenings. Nothing else comes close. the website typically has been nearly useless and rarely current. Keith--you're doing a great job.

keithLGA
Site Admin

Post by keithLGA » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:09 pm

Thanks!!

As for glass seats, some people just enjoy being that close to the action and if they're willing to pay may as well get it from them.

Ratitude

Post by Ratitude » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:37 am

OMG no wonder Albany no longer has a team $34 average for center ice. I remember fans in Albany, even fans who I knew said they aren't willing to spend $20 on for AHL hockey when you can see see DI RPI or Union for $12.00. Oh well that was three years ago and nobody cares. To fill my own void I go to the DI games but also Glens Falls is less then hour straight shot right up I-87. The Adirondack Thunder have done a good job at filling the void for Albany and Adirondack minor league hockey fans. They built a pretty competitive ECHL team and the old Glens Falls Civic Center is looking nice with upgrades.

adsfan

Post by adsfan » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:02 am

My Admirals season tickets are $21 face value, but with the STH discount, it is more like $17. I sit in the first row of the 200 level seats near the south goal. The 3 or 4 rows of 100 level seats are the on the glass ones. In the Bradley Center, they were $25 for row 1 and $19 for row 2, where we sat. My seats are at the top of the glass, so I can see and hear the game better than from the row 2 in the BC, where it was like TV with the sound off.

The $100 concession card is per STH seat, so we get two of them. A hamburger and fries or a Friday fish fry with French fries (it is a big deal in Milwaukee, kind of like a Philly cheese steak sandwich in Philadelphia) or a pulled pork sandwich with garlic and chives fries runs $9.50 to $10.

The Brewers sponsor the Admirals uniforms, so we get a free Brewers ticket per seat for a game in September. The Admirals fans are usually in 2 or 3 sections halfway between the visitors dugout and the left field foul pole. The number of Admirals fans who go to that game varies from 300 to 500, as a guess.

You can also buy parking passes for Admirals games. The face value was $15, but I think they average out at $12. When the Bucks play, my parking garage charges $20, others charge $30, so it is a good deal diagonally across the intersection from the UWM Panther Arena. Admirals fans are guaranteed a parking space in that garage until the puck drops.

insagt1

Post by insagt1 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:55 pm

For todays market, Amerks tickets are reasonably priced....the cost should not be a major reason why Amerks attendance is down.