Buffalo Bills Are A Fraud

Amerks, AHL, Sabres, Hockey, Red Wings, Knighthawks, Bills, etc..
insagt1

Buffalo Bills Are A Fraud

Post by insagt1 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:51 pm

Terry Bradshaw was probably right when he said the Bills were a bad football team. They exhibited all that badness this afternoon in a very discouraging loss to Cleveland.
They did pretty much everything wrong. Allen couldn't move the ball into FG range with 2 totally misguided plays before the missed FG; the kicker was terrible missing two more FG's; the vaunted 'd' failed miserably when the game was on the line, completely not stopping the game winning drive in the dying minutes; and the penalties. Bills deserved to lose, but they had the win in the bag. All they had to do is prevent the Browns from getting a TD starting deep in their territory. Browns moved up the field at will. The winning TD was a pass to a completely uncovered receiver in the endzone.So much for the celebrated Bills defense. Yes, they did stop 8 goal line stands in a row earlier, but when it counted the most, they were impotent.

Still waiting for Allen to complete a long pass. The play choices and execution at the end, when all they had to do was get perhaps a few more yards to make a FG was inexplicable. Such a waste. I'm beginning to wonder if their kicker's job may be in jeopardy. The kind of game the Bills have given their fans for years. If you love the Bills, you had to hate this game.

amerks23

Re: Buffalo Bills Are A Fraud

Post by amerks23 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:12 am

I loved it not being an Bills fan. It's a great weekend when the Bills and Sabres both lose.
They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there.

Bluey

Post by Bluey » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:44 am

Sabres:

Draft 780 Swedes
Plan a nice 2 game trip to Sweden to showcase the NHL
Lay a huge egg and drop both games.

Typical Sabres.
Knowledge is good- Emil Faber

bmb2jn

Post by bmb2jn » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:41 pm

I loved seeing the Maple Leafs lose yesterday. They suck!

bmb2jn

Post by bmb2jn » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:44 pm

Discouraging loss but Bills are still in good shape.

6-3.

Any given Sunday bad teams beat good teams.

Falcons beat the Saints

Titans beat the Chiefs

Dolphins beat the Colts

Bills need a good bounce back next week.

insagt1

Post by insagt1 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:07 pm

I think the loss yesterday jeopardized their playoff chances. Suddenly Miami is not going to be an easy win (none of them are this year, but you know how I meant that); and tough games against a suddenly strong Pittsburgh team; Baltimore and Dallas are no pieces of cake and of course the Pats.
Given how bad the offense is and how the 'd' let them down yesterday when it counted, Bills could easily finish 8-8 and out of the playoffs. Unless they improve in a big way, I don't see them as a playoff team anymore.

bmb2jn

Post by bmb2jn » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Nice win by the Bills.

Need 2-3 more wins to get into the Playoffs.

Should beat Denver. They're not good.

Then two tough games vs. Dallas & Baltimore.

Pittsburgh is a toss up. Not sure if they've turn the corner. The Bills have had plenty of 4 game win streaks during the drought (2004, 2007, 2008, 2016)

Then New England.

Then the Jets. Probably a win.

insagt1

Post by insagt1 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:27 am

It was very good to see a win yesterday. Some ugly spots for sure (101 yd kickoff return; onside kick recovery) but more good spots..3 TD passes and 1 scrambling for the beleaguered Josh Allen. Most of us feel 10 wins will be needed to secure a playoff spot. So they need 3 more wins in their last 6 games. You have to think one will come Sunday and hopefully they can still beat the J-E-T-S Jets. So that leaves Dallas, Balt, NE, and Pitt. Can't imagine us beating NE or Balt...so the 3rd win has to come from the Cowboys or Steelers. Its possible.

adsfan

Post by adsfan » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:57 am

The Bills are 7-3. A 9-7 record may be enough to make the plays. Math says a 2-4 record gets them that far, with 3-3 making 10-6.

Denver is the best 3-7 team that I have ever seen. If they had 13 more points this year, they might be 7-3.

adsfan

Post by adsfan » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:12 pm

Bills win 20-3. They now have 8 wins with 5 games to play.

A very convincing fraud!

I like the Bills because they are the only NFL team that actually plays in New York.

Buffalo should beat Dallas. The Cowboys are 6-4 because they are 4-0 in the weakest division. That is like being the skinniest one of The Fat Boys. The Giants and Washington are basket cases being 3 -17.