Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums Rochester Americans

Disappointment at the BCA

Re: Disappointment at the BCA

Postby kent » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:13 am

Bluey wrote:I am hearing that Mac's wife was just about to have a child and the reason he wasn't on the bench is that he was monitoring her progress.

Really? I thought he already had a baby this season. At the first open skate with the Amerks he was holding an infant.
kent

Postby Bluey » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 am

Yeah, normally I don't pay attention to such details, just relaying something I heard last night. Can't tell if it's true or not....
Knowledge is good- Emil Faber
Bluey

Postby kent » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:28 am

Now Kevin O. just tweeted that he was just trying to stay out of the way because it is always cramped between him, medical and equipment staff. He didn't realize it would create quite a stir.
kent

Postby LetsAddMoreBanners » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:29 am

kent wrote:Okay my turn.

1. This web board is either, "they suck and won't make the playoffs or all sh*ts and giggles and only 4 points out of 4th" mood.
2. The 2 biggest differences that I saw since the last game was the terrible passing leading to turnovers and the reluctance to dump the puck deep leading to turnovers.
3. Tarrki stole that game for the Crunch. How he didn't get 1st star I don't know, let alone any star. He robbed guys 3 times.
4. To me Adam looks tired not slow. Roloston is using him too much and it is hindering his abilities. First is to get him off the penalty kill. Then he used him the full 2 minutes on 1 PP. Not having a 4th line is also giving the other 3 lines more minutes. He probably played over 20 minutes, which is too much for his conditioning level.
5. Perrson does indeed suck. I was glad to see that at the end of the 3rd he was sitting.
6. I was flabbergasted at the shootout picks. Rolston could very well of cost us 1 point.
7. I could care less about the MacIntrye thing. How do we know he is pouting?

I think they will sneak in, that's my gut feeling. BUT this team drives me nuts. I see the potential of what it could be. But all parties involved do some aggravating things.
LetsAddMoreBanners

Postby Sidewinder » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:43 pm

keithLGA wrote:
RWB wrote:Ron Rolston sucks. I've said it numerous times, I'll say it many more times. Gongalsky as the 3rd shooter in the shootout is a fire-able offense. And to top it off, Kevin O said Rolston never ever realized MacIntyre wasn't on the bench. The guy is terrible.

Rob Sanderson posted the audio of the post game and Rolston said he never notices who's at the end of the bench. Ok.

More PROOF that this guy sucks. As a coach it is your job to look up and down that bench. Incase you wanna make line changes you need to know who is there....this guy is clueless and not AMERK QUALITY
Sidewinder

Postby Disengage » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Sidewinder wrote:
keithLGA wrote:
RWB wrote:Ron Rolston sucks. I've said it numerous times, I'll say it many more times. Gongalsky as the 3rd shooter in the shootout is a fire-able offense. And to top it off, Kevin O said Rolston never ever realized MacIntyre wasn't on the bench. The guy is terrible.

Rob Sanderson posted the audio of the post game and Rolston said he never notices who's at the end of the bench. Ok.

More PROOF that this guy sucks. As a coach it is your job to look up and down that bench. Incase you wanna make line changes you need to know who is there....this guy is clueless and not AMERK QUALITY

Yeah, he has to make sure Mac is ready to go out there at any given moment. >_>
Disengage

Postby TheNatural » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:10 pm

CharlieAmerk wrote:This guy has taken a team that should have quit a long time ago and is very likely going to put it into the playoffs. I can't believe people are taking this thing with Mac like this... Why the hell would Rolston worry about where and what his goddamned backup goalie was doing.

Yup, He sucks alright.

This board is absolutely insane 90 percent of the time and incredibly bitchy... What the hell is everyone's problem? The same tired few piss and moan their way through the season, and now has got Kevin O doing it (who is losing credibility by the moment, and will be in total obscurity once they start charging to see his stuff on the web)

Without the injuries and the Mike Ryan signing, this team would be at very least 10 points better and tops in the standings... But I'm sure people here would bitch that they still didn't have enough. A lot of you are like the old woman crying that she doesn't have any bread with a Virginia Ham under her arm. I couldn't help laughing at those around here that were railing on this team after the damned first game of the year... Pathetic.

I have a buddy that is not a Sabres fan, and is going to buy season tickets next year that was going to post on these boards... Until he read the crap that is the constant white noise that goes on here. It all comes off as bitter, miserable Sabres-hating crap that tends to go after players and coaches in the collateral damage .

Replace Mike Ryan with a veteran of 60 points, and there is a different whole thing going on here... Imagine if they are able to re-sign Chewy, Stuart, Whitmore (who will be a veteran next year I think) and add 2-3 more.

AMEN!
TheNatural

PreviousNext

Return to Rochester Americans