Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums Rochester Americans

Grand Rapids vs Amerks 4/10 BCA

Re: Grand Rapids vs Amerks 4/10 BCA

Postby LetsAddMoreBanners » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:19 pm

For the Amerks sake...Just focus on Char, Peo, LE. Forget the rest.

Friday's Games- Peoria at Charlotte (stay out of 3 pt. game)
Hamilton at Lake Erie (Any kind of Ham win will work, We can also knock out LE on Sat.)
LetsAddMoreBanners

Postby Bourgeois » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:27 pm

LetsAddMoreBanners wrote:For the Amerks sake...Just focus on Char, Peo, LE. Forget the rest.

Friday's Games- Peoria at Charlotte (stay out of 3 pt. game)
Hamilton at Lake Erie (Any kind of Ham win will work)

I Initially thought we should focus on those teams, but since Peoria and Charlotte play that complicates things. Milwaukee is in our picture because they play Charlotte (and lost tonight). Houston is because we may have tiebreaker. I agree San Antonio may be out of our picture.
Bourgeois

Postby LetsAddMoreBanners » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Great quote from Charlie on twitter tonight after the game. He's sick of bringing a knife to a gun fight. Couldn't agree more!
LetsAddMoreBanners

Postby Gluey » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:44 am

Leggio wasn't sharp; beaten high all game. Whatever the situation with Mac they didn't have or couldn't find anyone dependable to put in during Leggio's long run to give him a night off?

For me last night was a BIG game & we had two local prospects playing (I never heard of these guys).

Nice seeing Luke Adam show up for 7 minutes in the 3rd. You were sent down to us a month ago!

After your physical's Monday you can all go Golfing!
Gluey

Postby UncleBenny » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:37 am

Is Legault hurt? I don't know why Szydlowski would be playing over him. Hell, I'd take Igor over Szydlowski, at least he'll go out there and rough someone up.
UncleBenny

Postby gdsmack267 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:11 am

Leggio was the worst Amerk on the ice last night. The first, third and fourth goals were all shots he needs to save.
gdsmack267

Postby Bourgeois » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:24 am

UncleBenny wrote:Is Legault hurt? I don't know why Szydlowski would be playing over him. Hell, I'd take Igor over Szydlowski, at least he'll go out there and rough someone up.

Off the top of my head I think they've been saying Legault has been sick for at least a week?

Not that I want to see Lagace in the lineup, but since he's on the freeze day roster and Sydlowski isn't, and Sydlowski isn't an ATO, I'm confused how he can play over him...since Lagace hasn't said to be injured?
Bourgeois

Postby oldtimehockey » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:34 am

Bourgeois wrote:
UncleBenny wrote:Is Legault hurt? I don't know why Szydlowski would be playing over him. Hell, I'd take Igor over Szydlowski, at least he'll go out there and rough someone up.

Off the top of my head I think they've been saying Legault has been sick for at least a week?

Not that I want to see Lagace in the lineup, but since he's on the freeze day roster and Sydlowski isn't, and Sydlowski isn't an ATO, I'm confused how he can play over him...since Lagace hasn't said to be injured?

Another Ron Rolston mystery....seems to have this love affair with Szydlowski.
oldtimehockey

Postby schlag » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:28 am

Bourgeois wrote:Sydlowski isn't an ATO, I'm confused how he can play over him...since Lagace hasn't said to be injured?

this organization looks at its nickel-and-dime late-round draft picks as if they are diamonds in the rough. just a little polishing and they will glimmer. however they are what they are and that is marginally talented players. and in some cases like Sydlowski, completely overmatched at the AHL level. bad news is most of these guys will be here next year because they are still on their ELCs.

our vets were nice players but those guys should be complementing other elite AHL players. instead here they are pushed into the top leadership roles. again wrong people for the job.

to think of all that money blown in BUF and this is what we got. ridiculous.
schlag

PreviousNext

Return to Rochester Americans