Amerk Playoff Games on TV

Amerks, AHL, Sabres, Hockey, Red Wings, Knighthawks, Bills, etc..
UncleBenny

Re: Amerk Playoff Games on TV

Post by UncleBenny » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:36 pm

I'd be there Saturday but there's something going on in Toronto I have plans for already.

amerks23

Post by amerks23 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:29 pm

CharlieAmerk wrote:
RWB wrote:
Blue n Gold Forever wrote:Absolutely right. Bang on assessment!! Sabres brass deserves zero credit for this. :roll: :o :lol:
Sure, they deserve credit. But I'm not going to go out of my way and say things have changed and they're really fan friendly simply because they made a no brainer decision.
You have no goddamned idea how many hoops had to be jumped through on this... Can never say the Sabres are doing anything right for the Amerks, can you and your buddies?

I'm glad the Sabres did something to make this happen. It's about time they did something for the Amerks, since they did nothing but ignore the Amerks the whole season.
They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there.

UncleBenny

Post by UncleBenny » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:21 am

I've seen plenty of people suggest a white out on Twitter, Whitmore even said he thought it would be cool to see. So far I haven't seen anything official from the Amerks though and without that I'm not sure the word will get out to enough people. You'd think they'd want to get on board with something like this to show fan support, I put a comment in the suggestion box so maybe we should all start doing that. Maybe Kevin O could mention it in his blog too? I plan on wearing white even if it doesn't become an official thing, hoping others will do the same.

Bluey

Post by Bluey » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:44 am

Tell me again about what a "douche" Black is an all that

This time, I don't agree. He's an arrogant, self righteous bastard. I truly thought we'd lost Larry Quinn but here he is reincarnated....

The fact that he supports Regier is your first clue that he's just a mouthpiece for the "fan friendly" owner.
Knowledge is good- Emil Faber

keithLGA
Site Admin

Post by keithLGA » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:51 am

UncleBenny wrote:I've seen plenty of people suggest a white out on Twitter, Whitmore even said he thought it would be cool to see. So far I haven't seen anything official from the Amerks though and without that I'm not sure the word will get out to enough people. You'd think they'd want to get on board with something like this to show fan support, I put a comment in the suggestion box so maybe we should all start doing that. Maybe Kevin O could mention it in his blog too? I plan on wearing white even if it doesn't become an official thing, hoping others will do the same.
The Amerks said they aren't doing anything official but why not try for it, a white out that is. I'll email Kevin and ask him to mention it after the game today. I was going to make a post as well tomorrow, anything now just gets lost in the shuffle of todays game.

UncleBenny

Post by UncleBenny » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:01 pm

At the very least it will be interesting to see how far the word travels via word of mouth alone with no "official" endorsement. Told everyone I know who's going.