Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums All Topics

Ryan playing?

Amerks, AHL, Sabres, Hockey, Red Wings, Knighthawks, Bills, etc..

Re: Ryan playing?

Postby keithLGA » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:11 am

oldtimehockey wrote:This may be just what we need to turn the tide in the series....

Just like the tide turned with Rory Fitzpatrick in place of Graham Mink in Game 7 against Abbotsford.
keithLGA
Site Admin

Postby oldtimehockey » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:23 am

keithLGA wrote:
oldtimehockey wrote:This may be just what we need to turn the tide in the series....

Just like the tide turned with Rory Fitzpatrick in place of Graham Mink in Game 7 against Abbotsford.

Obviously I was being sarcastic. This guy will do nothing tonight, just like the other ..what was it?? Oh yeah, 8 games.
oldtimehockey

Postby Bourgeois » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:26 am

keithLGA wrote:

OHHHHHHHHHHHH (from the crowd)
Bourgeois

Postby keithLGA » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:46 am

oldtimehockey wrote:Obviously I was being sarcastic.

lol obviously I was being sarcastic too.
keithLGA
Site Admin

Postby oldtimehockey » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Hey, if the guy plays well, and helps us win and can stay healthy for more than 1 game, especially with Rankin out, fine.
oldtimehockey

Postby LetsAddMoreBanners » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:14 pm

oldtimehockey wrote:Hey, if the guy plays well, and helps us win and can stay healthy for more than 1 game, especially with Rankin out, fine.

Cassidy said on his pregame interview with Don that Rankin will play Weds...If we get there.
LetsAddMoreBanners

Postby Bourgeois » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:49 pm

RWB wrote:According to Kevin's new blog, Ryan has been healthy for over a month but couldn't play due to the clear day roster.

Bang up job as usual, Darcy.

THIS is what we talked about on freeze day.

We were puzzled as to why Persson and Lagace were on the clear day roster. Even if Ryan were likely done for the season you throw him on there for flexibility and "just in case". And I still don't get how if Lagace is a healthy scratch then how Ryan can play then. Unless there is some kind of loophole saying Ryan is taking Biega's spot and Grimshaw is taking Lagace's? Mark thinks Lagace is hurt, but he's listed as healthy officially? Seems to me it used to be pretty straightforward and I've been confused about this for about a month now. Sydlowski (not on the roster and not an ATO) played a bunch in March while players like Lagace and Persson were listed as healthy scratches.

Ryan not being on the free day roster was a huge eff-up. Not okay. Not easily dismissed. And whomever did it should be held accountable. How many times do we have to prove that an AHL GM is necessary????!!!!!
Bourgeois

PreviousNext

Return to All Topics