Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums Rochester Americans

Corey Tropp called up

Re: Corey Tropp called up

Postby Disengage » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:03 pm

amerks23 wrote:Buffalo continues to take players and do nothing to help the Amerks. Why am I not surprised.

Are you expecting them to send someone down every time they call someone up?
Disengage

Postby amerks23 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Disengage wrote:
amerks23 wrote:Buffalo continues to take players and do nothing to help the Amerks. Why am I not surprised.

You are misreading me. Buffalo needs a GM with a pulse. With Buffalo the team you get in October is the team you have for the season. They have done NOTHING to help the Amerks since the beginning of the season.
They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there.
amerks23

Postby amerks23 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:45 pm

keithLGA wrote:Well in this case the Amerks already have Rankin ready to come back. Depending how long McCormick and Boyes are out for they may call up someone else for the West coast trip. A good scenario would've been Tropp staying and Kassian coming back but that was wishful thinking.

I hope if Kassian comes back he isn't pouting, moping, and floating the who game like he was the last time he came back from the Sabres.
They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there.
amerks23

Postby Sidewinder » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:39 pm

amerks23 wrote:
Disengage wrote:

You are misreading me. Buffalo needs a GM with a pulse. With Buffalo the team you get in October is the team you have for the season. They have done NOTHING to help the Amerks since the beginning of the season.

Neither have most other teams till around the trading deadline time frame....
Sidewinder

Postby Bluey » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Neither have most other teams till around the trading deadline time frame....

Not true at all. If you followed the AHL closely, you'd have seen numerous trades all season long from most other teams.
Knowledge is good- Emil Faber
Bluey

Postby keithLGA » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:06 pm

amerks23 wrote:I hope if Kassian comes back he isn't pouting, moping, and floating the who game like he was the last time he came back from the Sabres.

8 goals + 4 assists in 12 games was pouting, floating and moping?

I agree he did appear to float but he was putting up points.
keithLGA
Site Admin

Postby Disengage » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:17 pm

I still don't understand all the dislike for Kassian.
Disengage

Postby Dubblenikle » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Saw an interesting stat on tropp today. He has the best winning percent in buffalo. I guess in games that he has played, they have like an 8-3-1 record. That win% is highest on the team. For whatever that's worth. Kassian played much better this last go around. He was dominate the game before he was swapped for Adam. He isn't doing much in buffalo, so hopefully he gets sent back down to grow more. He is close, but so was Adam. As we sit, I think Kassian and foligno are better than Adam. If that's his attitude then he needs to fix it.
Dubblenikle

Postby Bourgeois » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Kassian had a couple of floating games...one real bad....but he has produced all season here.

The physicality thing has more to do with his role here I think.
Bourgeois

PreviousNext

Return to Rochester Americans