Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums Buffalo Sabres

Darcy On HNIC

Darcy On HNIC

Postby amerks23 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Darcy was just interviewed by Elliotte Friedman on HNIC. What an A HOLE! :twisted:
They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there.
amerks23

Re: Darcy On HNIC

Postby Sidewinder » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:43 am

We could have told you he was an A-HOLE b-4 the interview and to NOT waste your time watching it. Now that is time you WILL NEVER get back....
Sidewinder

Postby keithLGA » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:09 am

So, what was it about?
keithLGA
Site Admin

Postby amerks23 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:21 am

He talked about getting the Sabres back into the playoff race.
They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there.
amerks23

Postby amerks23 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:51 pm

He's an A Hole basically for doing absolutely nothing for the Amerks this year. I hope that Pegula realizes what a loser he is and gets rid of him at the end of the season. With our luck the Sabres will make the playoffs and we will be stuck with him for at least another year.
amerks23

Postby bmb2jn » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:01 am

Sabres are 9-2-1 in their last 11 games.

Amerks are 7-1 in their last 8 games.

I will say this. From my point of view the last couple of weeks of hockey has been fun. But unfortunetly this could secure Regier's job.

My heart wants the Sabres & the Amerks to make the playoffs. Once they get there, anything can happen. And besides playoff hockey is fun. But my head is telling me that they'll both likely flame out in the 1st round and Regier will keep his job.

Hopefully I can have my cake (Sabres & Amerks make the playoffs) and eat it too (Regier gets fired).
bmb2jn

Next

Return to Buffalo Sabres