Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums Rochester Americans

Disappointment at the BCA

Re: Disappointment at the BCA

Postby UncleBenny » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 pm

I just don't see Leadfoot Luke getting any better this year. I think he has thrown in the towel and is just going to try and wow them at training camp again next year to make the big team.
UncleBenny

Postby keithLGA » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 pm

New possible controversy... MacIntyre not with the team at the end of the bench.
keithLGA
Site Admin

Postby keithLGA » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:36 pm

RWB wrote:Ron Rolston sucks. I've said it numerous times, I'll say it many more times. Gongalsky as the 3rd shooter in the shootout is a fire-able offense. And to top it off, Kevin O said Rolston never ever realized MacIntyre wasn't on the bench. The guy is terrible.

Rob Sanderson posted the audio of the post game and Rolston said he never notices who's at the end of the bench. Ok.
keithLGA
Site Admin

Postby keithLGA » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Shootout video and Gongalsky fight video:

http://www.letsgoamerks.com/2012/03/22/ ... ht-videos/
keithLGA
Site Admin

Postby hockey13 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 pm

keithLGA wrote:
RWB wrote:Ron Rolston sucks. I've said it numerous times, I'll say it many more times. Gongalsky as the 3rd shooter in the shootout is a fire-able offense. And to top it off, Kevin O said Rolston never ever realized MacIntyre wasn't on the bench. The guy is terrible.

Rob Sanderson posted the audio of the post game and Rolston said he never notices who's at the end of the bench. Ok.

WEB EXCLUSIVE: hear from head coach Ron Rolston following #Amerks 4-3 SO loss to #Crunch: http://facebook.com/dropthepuck MP3: http://bit.ly/GEMoTi
hockey13

Postby TheNatural » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:10 am

Yet another game where the Amerks snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

From my seat in section 117, I had an excellent view of Szydlowski's epic penalty shot :roll:
TheNatural

Postby Dubblenikle » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:49 am

Gongslsky won that epic shoot out ve LE so I can see him getting a shot, but szydlowski has zero effin goals and he shoots fifth with the game on the line? Wtf. That's worse to me. Either way it's a mess. Mac has to be in the building or they would be dressing a back up and fill in. Maybe he is watching from the room and riding a bike or something. Wonder if he should play Sunday. Syracuse has beaten leggs twice in a row.
Dubblenikle

Next

Return to Rochester Americans