Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums Buffalo Sabres

Sabres and Pens and Sens.....

Re: Sabres and Pens and Sens.....

Postby bmb2jn » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:03 am

Well the Sabres can't win them all. The Penguins are my pick to win the Eastern Conference anyway. And probably the Stanley Cup.

Trap game tomorrow.
bmb2jn

Postby Gluey » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:19 am

? Could have whoever @ the BCA who updates the scoreboard been in grave dis-belief on happenings last night @ FNA? The Sabres game started on time & it was noticed all other scores except @ FNA were updated. The Amerks were into OT b4 the scoreboard was updated!

BTW: my personal assumption is the Amerks will not make the playoffs. Rather than do a season ending summary I will just right now simplify the season as " one more year under Darcy Regier!"
Gluey

Postby Gluey » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 pm

This is the best time of the season for me 'cause I'm interested who qualifies. It's very frustrating when they don't provide what I need. I don't have an addiction to Ipods & cell phones like others.
Gluey

Postby amerks23 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:51 pm

bmb2jn wrote:Well the Sabres can't win them all. The Penguins are my pick to win the Eastern Conference anyway. And probably the Stanley Cup.

Trap game tomorrow.

If I was in the East, I wouldn't want to play the Pens in the Playoffs since they have Crosby back too.
They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there.
amerks23

Postby Disengage » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:17 pm

amerks23 wrote:
bmb2jn wrote:Well the Sabres can't win them all. The Penguins are my pick to win the Eastern Conference anyway. And probably the Stanley Cup.

Trap game tomorrow.

If I was in the East, I wouldn't want to play the Pens in the Playoffs since they have Crosby back too.

Good thing the Leafs are out.
Disengage

Return to Buffalo Sabres