Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums All Topics

Amerk Playoff Games on TV

Amerks, AHL, Sabres, Hockey, Red Wings, Knighthawks, Bills, etc..

Re: Amerk Playoff Games on TV

Postby chiarams » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:42 pm

For those of us poor souls that live hours away from TW's coverage area, is there any chance someone on the board has the knowhow and/or desire to stream the games via ustream or something of that ilk? Would be great to be able to watch the game in dreary old Philly.

I should note that I do realize games can be purchased, but if I remember correctly, Toronto's feed is brutal, and frankly, I'm a real cheap bastard.
chiarams

Postby LetsAddMoreBanners » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:04 pm

RWB wrote:
CharlieAmerk wrote:Officially official. Say what you want about this new affiliation... But other than the veteran signings, they are truly fan-centric.

Come on, don't overreact. We had the Manitoba series televised here a few years ago.

This was something that should've be done.

I agree, it was really a no-brainer to put the team's playoff games on if it was possible. A monkey could've made this decision. I am happy that we get to see the games.
LetsAddMoreBanners

Postby Sidewinder » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:09 pm

CharlieAmerk wrote:I think the only establishments that should profit from this, if it happens, is one that sponsors the team... Distillery in Winton on a Thursday should be dead, and they have a huge amount of room.

I forgot about the distillery, that would be HUGE to have an amerks playoff party there....
Trying to do everything possible to have aggressively negative comments for Eric and Ted along with others who enjoy it!!!!
Sidewinder

Postby oldtimehockey » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Keith..let us know ASAP on the party!!
oldtimehockey

Postby Disengage » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:25 pm

LetsAddMoreBanners wrote:
RWB wrote:
CharlieAmerk wrote:Officially official. Say what you want about this new affiliation... But other than the veteran signings, they are truly fan-centric.

Come on, don't overreact. We had the Manitoba series televised here a few years ago.

This was something that should've be done.

I agree, it was really a no-brainer to put the team's playoff games on if it was possible. A monkey could've made this decision. I am happy that we get to see the games.

Give credit where credit is due, they still got it done.
Disengage

Postby Bourgeois » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Blue n Gold Forever wrote:
CharlieAmerk wrote:
An example of the synergy some of us hoped would be evident with the Sabres affiliation/ownership.

HUGE kudos are deserved. Maybe it's only because we're alive and the big team isn't, but still, this is definitely something we should be thankful for. Hopefully, it gets a lot of Buffalo fans involved who will help fill the barn. I felt like a lot of folks came over for our season finale.
Bourgeois

Postby Bourgeois » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:33 pm

We dodged that vet bullet when we got in....now it's all positive. Not that I wouldn't like, say, Voakes and Biega to be Giroux and Henry...but still, things are so good right now I couldn't be any happier.
Last edited by Bourgeois on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bourgeois

PreviousNext

Return to All Topics