Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums Rochester Americans

Amerk Playoff Games on TV

Re: Amerk Playoff Games on TV

Postby chiarams » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:42 pm

For those of us poor souls that live hours away from TW's coverage area, is there any chance someone on the board has the knowhow and/or desire to stream the games via ustream or something of that ilk? Would be great to be able to watch the game in dreary old Philly.

I should note that I do realize games can be purchased, but if I remember correctly, Toronto's feed is brutal, and frankly, I'm a real cheap bastard.
chiarams

Postby LetsAddMoreBanners » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:04 pm

RWB wrote:
CharlieAmerk wrote:Officially official. Say what you want about this new affiliation... But other than the veteran signings, they are truly fan-centric.

Come on, don't overreact. We had the Manitoba series televised here a few years ago.

This was something that should've be done.

I agree, it was really a no-brainer to put the team's playoff games on if it was possible. A monkey could've made this decision. I am happy that we get to see the games.
LetsAddMoreBanners

Postby Sidewinder » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:09 pm

CharlieAmerk wrote:I think the only establishments that should profit from this, if it happens, is one that sponsors the team... Distillery in Winton on a Thursday should be dead, and they have a huge amount of room.

I forgot about the distillery, that would be HUGE to have an amerks playoff party there....
Sidewinder

Postby oldtimehockey » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Keith..let us know ASAP on the party!!
oldtimehockey

Postby Disengage » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:25 pm

LetsAddMoreBanners wrote:
RWB wrote:
CharlieAmerk wrote:Officially official. Say what you want about this new affiliation... But other than the veteran signings, they are truly fan-centric.

Come on, don't overreact. We had the Manitoba series televised here a few years ago.

This was something that should've be done.

I agree, it was really a no-brainer to put the team's playoff games on if it was possible. A monkey could've made this decision. I am happy that we get to see the games.

Give credit where credit is due, they still got it done.
Disengage

Postby Bourgeois » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Blue n Gold Forever wrote:
CharlieAmerk wrote:
An example of the synergy some of us hoped would be evident with the Sabres affiliation/ownership.

HUGE kudos are deserved. Maybe it's only because we're alive and the big team isn't, but still, this is definitely something we should be thankful for. Hopefully, it gets a lot of Buffalo fans involved who will help fill the barn. I felt like a lot of folks came over for our season finale.
Bourgeois

Postby Bourgeois » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:33 pm

We dodged that vet bullet when we got in....now it's all positive. Not that I wouldn't like, say, Voakes and Biega to be Giroux and Henry...but still, things are so good right now I couldn't be any happier.
Last edited by Bourgeois on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bourgeois

PreviousNext

Return to Rochester Americans