Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums Rochester Americans

2012 AHL Playoffs Thread Round 1

Re: 2012 AHL Playoffs Thread Round 1

Postby keithLGA » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:35 am

Rampage win 5-4 in OT over the Wolves. They were down 3-1 after the first and fought back.

Whale 3-0 over Sound Tigers

Barons 5-0 over the Aeros
keithLGA
Site Admin

Postby UncleBenny » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 pm

I think the thing that's sucks the most was the Leggio had a huge game and we blew it at the end. Does he have another one of those in store for Saturday?
UncleBenny

Postby hockey13 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Blue n Gold Forever wrote:Kevin O was on WGR today. You can hear it in the audio vault.

Here it is

http://www.wgr550.com/topic/play_window ... Id=5807756
hockey13

Postby SEER » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:43 am

Hi, Guys (and Gals)..

I just have to say how impressed I am with the Rochester Americans fan board... You guys do nothing but compliment our Marlies & say that we are "such a superior team"..., when really, your own team is also very strong, too..

I would like to invite you to sign up to our board & join in on the Marlie-American game threads... Also.., if you guys are trying to find the closest subway stop to the ACC, it is NOT what has been said in your board... UNION STATION (the very bottom of the Yonge-University subway line) is only about a five-ten minute streetcar ride to the Exhibition grounds, where RICOH is... If you sign up on our board, just look for my name here (Seer) ..and if you need any directions and/or good food advice, just message me...

Just wanted to give you thanks for being so nice on what you say about our team..! :D

Thanks to Keith, for all your help getting on here.. :)

--- SEER Member at: http://fans.mapleleafs.nhl.com/community/

... and I have to say, that yesterdays game could have gone either way...
SEER

Postby UncleBenny » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 am

Thank you SEER, I have to say I hadn't been to a Marlies game before yesterday but your arena is pretty nice, probably the perfect size for AHL hockey. Your fans were nice to us as well, everyone who stopped to talk to us had nothing but good things to say about our team, especially Leggio and Foligno. Hopefully you haven't seen the last of us in that building yet.
UncleBenny

Postby SEER » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:59 am

Thanks, Uncle Benny! I will warn you about the LEAF Board, though... (as we are using that one for the Marlies as well, as they don't have their own board, like you guys do)... "Some" of the Leaf fans can be pretty brutal & rude on there.. Just ignore those ones.. I am in my early 50's.. and have been a life-long Leaf fan, so when I read posts there from kids in their early 20's (and younger) who complain & B&M about the Leafs, I have to laugh.., because I have suffered WAY longer than they have and I still try to maintain a positive attitude..

Good to know that your experience was good, yesterday..! :) I was born in Northern Ontario, so I used to watch Foligno's Dad in the Sudbury Wolves... I wish you luck, but I of course have to be honest and say that I do hope the Marlies win the series (no offense, guys). If your team does make it to the 5th game, though.., I will be pleased to answer any questions & help out with directions, etc.. (next season, too). :)
SEER

PreviousNext

Return to Rochester Americans