Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums Rochester Americans

GDT: GM2 - Amerks at Marlies, 3PM, Ricoh, Sat 4/21

Re: GDT: GM2 - Amerks at Marlies, 3PM, Ricoh, Sat 4/21

Postby Gluey » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Marlies are too deep!

GM for life (Darcy Regier) should have sent us all the Sabres who played like AHL'rs during the last 5 regular season games.
Miller would start & earn points qualifying him for the Amerks Hall of Fame.

Season is over!
Gluey

Postby Dubblenikle » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:00 pm

3-9 vs this team. Lost 9 games by 9 goals. We lose foligno and maybe tropp and Adam next year. What are Chewey Stuart ans whitmores contracts? Problem is that Bufflo is still royally fucked up, so we get August consideration again. The prospect well is officially dry. Does anyone think varone is NHL quality? Not as it stands today. With the extreme youth and inexperience it is imarative nay inexcusable to not get some serious vets. Tropp and Adam are likely the one two call ups. After that, Bufflo will be playing with serious fire if they rely on turnbull and varone. I guess armia could be here, but who knows how his development will be.
Dubblenikle

Postby oldtimehockey » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 pm

insagt1 wrote:un-frickin believable...D-Amigo again breaks our hearts...with just over a stinking minute to play. Darn it...we always come up a day late and a goal short. Leggio did not play well today and that hurt us plenty. He would want that winning goal back.
David vs Goliath and Goliath keeps winning. Damn

Tough tough tough tough loss again for the good guys. Nothing good ever seems to happen for us when we play Toronto.

I'm deflated, depressed and disgusted....

Out.

It's always the same Ted. Always. Obviously, this team had no business being in the playoffs.
oldtimehockey

Postby iceman » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:02 pm

I think the tide is out for the Amerks and will stay that way. The difference between good teams & marginal ones is the good teams win the majority of their one goal games.
iceman

Postby keithLGA » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:17 pm

If Crawford had gotten rid of the puck instead of the turnover that one wouldn't have been a goal.

Well, at least I'll have my deposit down on next seasons tickets.
keithLGA
Site Admin

Postby UncleBenny » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Just got back from Toronto, another heart breaker. Before the game a Toronto fan said they always seem to have trouble with us, well I'd love it if our trouble was getting too many one goal wins. Do we win Monday to give ourselves one last dash of hope? I wouldn't put it past them, we could have won either one of these games so far, which makes being down 2-0 even more depressing.
UncleBenny

Postby UncleBenny » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Also, what happened to Rankin? Saw him looking at his foot and then he left and never came back, I thought it was just a skate problem at the time but I guess not?
UncleBenny

Postby hockey13 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

UncleBenny wrote:Also, what happened to Rankin? Saw him looking at his foot and then he left and never came back, I thought it was just a skate problem at the time but I guess not?

He got cut by a skate in the first. Was on crutches after the game.
hockey13

PreviousNext

Return to Rochester Americans