Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums Rochester Americans

GDT: GM2 - Amerks at Marlies, 3PM, Ricoh, Sat 4/21

Re: GDT: GM2 - Amerks at Marlies, 3PM, Ricoh, Sat 4/21

Postby Bluey » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

He got sliced up by a skate. Left Ricoh on crutches but may be able to play on Monday.
Knowledge is good- Emil Faber
Bluey

Postby UncleBenny » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:36 pm

The Amerks weren't the only ones falling down, just might have done it more often. From what I could tell, the ice in Toronto is terrible. We do need a perfect game out of Leggio Monday, and maybe the rest of the team will start the game out hungry instead of waiting to go down 2 goals again.
UncleBenny

Postby LetsAddMoreBanners » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:01 pm

San Antonio is up 2-0 on Chicago in their series. I guess we should've stayed with FLA.
LetsAddMoreBanners

Postby LetsAddMoreBanners » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:32 am

Haha so true Ted.
LetsAddMoreBanners

Postby hockey13 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:36 am

insagt1 wrote: we will be swatting flies and sweating at Frontier real soon!!!

Or wearing winter jackets! :lol:
hockey13

Postby Dubblenikle » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 am

Blue n Gold Forever wrote:I think the consensus is that Tropp, Foligno and McNabb will be in Buffalo next season. Armia will likely stay in Europe and I've read that he wants to get his 6 month commitment to the Finnish military out of the way. I would not at all be surprised to see Ellis in Rochester as one of the vets next year.

At least one guy thinks Varone is NHL caliber. That's Matthew Coller of WGR - who when asked to name two Amerks that are flying under the radar when considering who will make the NHL at some point - named Varone and Rankin.

The prospect well is far from dry. Pysyk and Sunder are top level prospects. So is Catenacci, but I don't think he can play in the AHL next season.

I'm not sure if Adam will be in the organization next season, but if he is I predict he'll start in Rochester.

All that said - the Amerks will need more veteran help next season for sure.

I don't think any of them are quite the prospects foligno, adam and kassian have been. Pysyk and leduc are d men too. Catanacci cant play here and if armia doesn't come it will be luke adam and varone. Varone is like roy. A small pass first center. I think he has a year or two in the A. I'm not sure sunder is going to come in and be a star. Do you are right. The team is going to be a bunch of 20 year olds. May be skill, but if they want them to learn they need to max the very limit.
Dubblenikle

Postby hager » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:50 am

its embarrassing that buffalos not in the playoffs, and floridas making a run. 100% I would have stayed with florida than buffallo, but for the average fan they want buffalo, so that's fine. either way im an amerks fan first and foremost.

Bigger leads have been squandered. just got to take it one game as a time!
hager

PreviousNext

Return to Rochester Americans