Board index Let's Go Amerks Forums Rochester Americans

GDT: GM2 - Amerks at Marlies, 3PM, Ricoh, Sat 4/21

Re: GDT: GM2 - Amerks at Marlies, 3PM, Ricoh, Sat 4/21

Postby LetsAddMoreBanners » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:54 am

hager wrote:its embarrassing that buffalos not in the playoffs, and floridas making a run. 100% I would have stayed with florida than buffallo, but for the average fan they want buffalo, so that's fine. either way im an amerks fan first and foremost.

Bigger leads have been squandered. just got to take it one game as a time!

Before this turns into dumpster fire thread, let me just that I was a 100% kidding. Amerks definately made the right choice off all their options available. FLA was bad business here, plain and simple. I would just like to see some more veterans next season to stabilize the depth issues we had to a certain degree this season.
LetsAddMoreBanners

Postby amerks23 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Sidewinder wrote:I wish these wanna be Toronto announcers would learn to say Paul Szczechura's name right already....SHURA???? Really???? AYE

Kind of like Big Mouth calling him Sahara. :lol:
They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there.
amerks23

Postby keithLGA » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:47 pm

At least Shura is closer than Sahara.
keithLGA
Site Admin

Postby keithLGA » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:42 pm

keithLGA
Site Admin

Postby Gluey » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:43 am

LetsAddMoreBanners wrote:
hager wrote:its embarrassing that buffalos not in the playoffs, and floridas making a run. 100% I would have stayed with florida than buffallo, but for the average fan they want buffalo, so that's fine. either way im an amerks fan first and foremost.

Bigger leads have been squandered. just got to take it one game as a time!

Before this turns into dumpster fire thread, let me just that I was a 100% kidding. Amerks definately made the right choice off all their options available. FLA was bad business here, plain and simple. I would just like to see some more veterans next season to stabilize the depth issues we had to a certain degree this season.

Yeah, right. This year's team is marginal at best & no comparism to Portland of last year. We got lucky & made the playoffs 'cause of the extra point BS that has ruined the game.

Dress warm for tonight's game!
Gluey

Previous

Return to Rochester Americans