We’ve been waiting for this day since it was announced back in August. Tonight the Rochester Americans take on the Lake Erie Monsters in Rochester’s first outdoor professional hockey game! Here’s everything you need to know for tonight’s game.
- Gates open at 5pm with parking lots opening at 4:30pm. Parking is available in the Kodak lots surrounding Frontier Field for $10. Tailgating is prohibited.
- Bathroom facilities at Frontier Field are not winterized and are closed. Porta-Potties have been provided instead.
- Concessions will be open. Here’s the full menu.
- Pre-game entertainment is being provided by Labatt in the Blue Zone tent. There will be a band playing pre-game and during intermissions and there should be copiuous amounts of alcohol flowing. Just remember–Porta-Potties!
- At the time of writing this post the game is officially sold-out. There are, however, limited quantities of standing room tickets available. Standing room tickets are $20.
- Crowd Favorites Baylee Morrison (National Anthem) and Fred Costello (Organist) will be filling their ceremonial roles.
- Game start is scheduled for 7pm.
- EXPECT SNOW!!! Predictions are calling for anywhere between [...]Read More