Season Ticket Pick Up

Amerks, AHL, Sabres, Hockey, Red Wings, Knighthawks, Bills, etc..
amerks23

Season Ticket Pick Up

Post by amerks23 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:58 am

I got an email from the Amerks about picking up Season Tickets.

The hours are 11:30AM-1:30PM and 4PM-6PM ONLY!

Are they joking!

Also the busiest time downtown and hardest time to find parking!

THEY WON'T MAIL THEM EITHER!

This sucks!
They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there.

UncleBenny

Re: Season Ticket Pick Up

Post by UncleBenny » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:06 am

There are always...ALWAYS spots right next to the BCA during the day for 15 minute parking to grab your tickets real fast, either on Broad or Exchange right by the front entrance. Or if it's really that big of a deal, just pick them up right before the home opener, which I assume you'll be at anyway. Plenty of stuff to complain about with our front office, but I'm not sure this is one of them.

oldtimehockey

Post by oldtimehockey » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:41 pm

They are also available at the town hall meeting at the BCA next saturday at 10AM

keithLGA
Site Admin

Post by keithLGA » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:19 pm

I'm downtown every day and the hours between 11:30 and 1:30 aren't busy at all around the arena. Like Benny mentioned, the 15 min parking spots are always open right in front of the arena. You don't have to pay to park.

schlag

Post by schlag » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:30 am

When did they send out the details for selecting half-season tickets? I still haven't heard anything from the team.

insagt1

Post by insagt1 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:03 am

my question too. They told me I had to choose by Friday but I've got nothing to give them since they haven't sent me anything. Again, the incredible confusion in the Amerks office.

schlag

Post by schlag » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:43 am

Just called in and Tim sent me the link to select the games. Go here:

https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outl ... reserved=0

Here is a link to RSVP to the ice breaker event which will be this coming Saturday morning. You will be able to pick up your tickets then, or from 11:30am-1:30 pm daily in the main lobby of the arena, or from 4pm-6pm daily.

https://onebuffalo.formstack.com/forms/ ... reserved=0>

EDIT: Seems they didn't send out the physical email this year that included the game selection sheet. Tim said that was sent via email. I probably didn't see it because it likely came via Buffalo Sabres which is usually placed in my spam folder.

schlag

Post by schlag » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:47 am

This experience just confirms what I have said before that they need to introduce paperless tickets AND have an online account where you can login to take care of these matters. A login portal page could have all of this on it.

Good thing I suggested this to them back in 2013.

UncleBenny

Post by UncleBenny » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:51 am

schlag wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:47 am
This experience just confirms what I have said before that they need to introduce paperless tickets AND have an online account where you can login to take care of these matters. A login portal page could have all of this on it.

Good thing I suggested this to them back in 2013.
They allegedly already have an online portal like this with digital tickets that no one really knows about. There were some tweets flying around about it last week. I haven't seen the link but I'm sure it will become common knowledge eventually. I just don't understand why it seems to be so hard to communicate this stuff to season ticket holders.

oldtimehockey

Post by oldtimehockey » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:46 pm

I picked mine up today and glad I looked at the tix. Totally wrong. Someone else's seats. Had to re print mine. I sent the sheet back with my 19 games3 weeks ago and it was still on someone's desk. Nice.