Season Ticket Pick Up

Amerks, AHL, Sabres, Hockey, Red Wings, Knighthawks, Bills, etc..
insagt1

Re: Season Ticket Pick Up

Post by insagt1 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:17 am

..and people are cheering that Erica W has moved on? She may have been the most competent person (outside of Donnie) in the organization. Not saying a lot, but Amerks have a long ways to go when it comes to marketing, communication and efficiency. It just seems to get worse every year. Is that being too harsh, or is it sort of true?

UncleBenny

Post by UncleBenny » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:29 am

insagt1 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:17 am
..and people are cheering that Erica W has moved on? She may have been the most competent person (outside of Donnie) in the organization. Not saying a lot, but Amerks have a long ways to go when it comes to marketing, communication and efficiency. It just seems to get worse every year. Is that being too harsh, or is it sort of true?
She was fine, she did a good enough job and wasn't overly annoying. I imagine that position will be filled by someone worse.

What I wonder is if the Sabres have the same issues with marketing and communication. I'm not in tune enough with their season ticket holder base, but do they have the same communication issues, which would point to this really being a PSE problem?

oldtimehockey

Post by oldtimehockey » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:59 pm

I talked to the director of ticket sales. Wait till next year. He told me that the partial season ticket people will have their 19 games selected for them (the most popular 19 they feel). Then if you don’t want the game they selected you have to switch it for one you want. How asinine...

keithLGA
Site Admin

Post by keithLGA » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:53 pm

It's almost 2020. There could easily be a way someone signs into a system, chooses their games, it prints those tickets. I'm honestly surprised they still go with tickets instead of a card type thing.

oldtimehockey

Post by oldtimehockey » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:12 pm

keithLGA wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:53 pm
It's almost 2020. There could easily be a way someone signs into a system, chooses their games, it prints those tickets. I'm honestly surprised they still go with tickets instead of a card type thing.
This is the Amerk front office. There is no explanation for what they do.

hockey13

Post by hockey13 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:29 am

keithLGA wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:53 pm
The Red Wings do that.

insagt1

Post by insagt1 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:58 pm

The whole idea of a half game subscription IS to choose the games you want. Why go thru the extra step of having someone choose 19 games you don't want or cant go to and then have to change them?
Another example of how messed up and perhaps even out of touch our marketing department is. I can hardly wait for more great ideas.

amerks23

Post by amerks23 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:31 pm

I am proud to report that I parked right in front. Went in the arena got my tickets. What's with the Amerks lanyards with the name tags? We have to wear those stupid f***in things to get in the SEASON TICKET HOLDERS entrance 15 minute early?
They spent their own dough to get here, and they came here to see us! All right, let's show 'em what we got, guys! Get out there on the ice and let 'em know you're there.

schlag

Post by schlag » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:34 pm

oldtimehockey wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:59 pm
I talked to the director of ticket sales. Wait till next year. He told me that the partial season ticket people will have their 19 games selected for them (the most popular 19 they feel). Then if you don’t want the game they selected you have to switch it for one you want. How asinine...
if they do this, then my tickets are A FULL STOP

we get this this org is a complete dumpster fire and they do a lot of dumb $hi*, but this is a bridge too far.

schlag

Post by schlag » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:39 pm

amerks23 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:31 pm
I am proud to report that I parked right in front. Went in the arena got my tickets. What's with the Amerks lanyards with the name tags? We have to wear those stupid f***in things to get in the SEASON TICKET HOLDERS entrance 15 minute early?
I don't have my tickets yet. what is this name tag thing?

btw we are MEMBERS